Ratchet Strap System | Waterline fit note Driver or Passenger Side placement
Our most popular premium marine fabric lasting years longer than basic marine fabrics. Thus, the cost per season is about the same (maybe less) while you enjoy beautiful Sunbrella color & weave.
• Water Repellent and HIGH BREATHABILITY, UV resistant.
• 100 % acrylic fiber. Available in 70 vibrant colors.
• Beautifully woven, strong, durable canvas.
• Highly recommended for outdoor storage.
• 10 Year Limited Warranty (8+2) against Shrink, Fade and Rot.
Developed to fill the need for a fabric that will retain its color and strength in severe outdoor exposure yet still provide a beautiful, rich appearance that today’s fabricator expects. Weathermax solves the sagging, wetting, extreme heat problems associated with acrylics and polyester fabric wtih an acrylic coating. Made of SaturaMax a unique family of solution dyed yarns, Weathermax offers superior color consistency, excellent light fast characteristics and is bleach cleanable. The extremely water repellent HydroMax finish gives WeatherMax its ability to protect against heavy rain while retaining breathability and dimensional stability. An anti-microbial component is added to the finish to prevent mildew growth on the fabric.
AQUALON … Mid Priced Color Fabrics
• LIGHT WEIGHT two-ply polyester duck. NON-BREATHABLE.
• Coated with a pigment vinyl resin on the top side.
• Under side is coated with a durable water resistant finish.
• Excellent for winter storage (summer vents recommended).
• Remains flexible in all climates. 5 Year Limited Warranty
WeatherMax 80 comes with a limited warranty of 5 years. It is recommended for applications where strength and durability are the main concern.
ODYSSEY III™ is an acrylic coated 100% woven polyester fabric (300 denier) with a clear back coat. It is characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, & UV and mildew resistance. ODYSSEY III™ is a light weight fabric that provides long lasting durability without the higher cost and weight of heavier fabrics. ODYSSEY III™ can be used for outdoor applications such as marine tops, trailer covers, gazebos, canopies, tarps, playground equipment covers, BBQ grill covers, patio furniture covers, stools, cots, luggage, bags, and many other useful applications.
• Lightweight fabric
• Soft underside that won’t scratch
• Mildew resistant
• Highly water repellent
• Best performing low end fabric on the market
• Protected by a 3 year warranty
Use the appropriate picture to measure your tower.
If you’re using the 3rd diagram, please note the following:
1. Measurement A is from the bow to the center of your front tower leg.
2. Measurement B is from Outside of your front tower leg to the rubrail of your boat.
3. Measurement C is from the bow of your boat to the center of your back tower leg.
4. Measurement D is from the Outside of your back tower leg to the rubrail of your boat.
If you have any questions, please contact us prior to taking the measurements.